Social Media Manager APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational company with products for children such as robots, digital books, and games. Our educational robot, ROYBI Robot, was featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
We are now creating the world’s first edutainment metaverse and expecting to acquire thousands of users very quickly. We are a rapidly growing, fun, and passionate team, striving together to make this world a better place by providing access to education to learners around the world.
Knowledge in the education, blockchain, web 3, NFT, and crypto space huge plus.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content and post daily
- Measure the success of every social media campaign, research hashtags, content, influencers
- Create reports to communicate with the management team and other departments
- Use social media marketing tools such as Canva, Buffer, etc
- Attend educational conferences, assist in announcing events, etc
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong
- Ability to handle 2-3 social accounts at the same time
- Implement strategies to gain and grow followers
- 3-5 years of social media management experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office, Google Suites, and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Work fully remotely
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Unlimited vacations
ROYBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.