Digital Content Manager APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational company with products for children such as robots, digital books, and games. Our educational robot, ROYBI Robot, was featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
We are now creating the world’s first edutainment metaverse and expecting to acquire thousands of users very quickly. We are a rapidly growing, fun, and passionate team, striving together to make this world a better place by providing access to education to learners around the world.
Knowledge in the education, blockchain, web 3, NFT, and crypto space huge plus.
- Manage the team of admins, social media coordinators, and content writers
- Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
- Researching content and customer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Write high-quality, detailed and data-supported content strategy documents which are presented to senior executives.
- Familiar with Google Suites, Trello, Slack, email marketing tools like MailChimp, Canva, and knowledge i Adobe Suites is a plus.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A portfolio of published work.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with the team. Communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision requirement.
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Work fully remotely
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Unlimited vacations
ROYBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.