1. Refund requests must be made within 14 days of the delivery date. After 14 days from delivery date, you must contact ROYBI’s Customer Service to determine the best course of action. ROYBI will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities, such as distributors or retail partners. Please contact those entities directly to request refund or return. Defective units are covered under ROYBI’s one-year limited warranty policy and will be replaced at ROYBI’s cost. See “Return Under Warranty,” below, for information on warranty returns.
2. A copy of the credit card purchase receipt and a copy of the original ROYBI invoice may be requested prior to ROYBI Customer Service issuing a Return Authorization.
3. The unit must be in like-new condition and returned in original packaging with all original accessories, literature and other components. ROYBI reserves the right to reject any refund request if the product is received damaged or if any accessories, literature or other original components are missing.
4. A Return Authorization (RA) Number must be obtained prior to returning the product; to request an RA number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Upon written receipt of the RA number, send the product to:
Attention: Returns Department
RA #[RA number]
2672 Bayshore Pkwy, Suite 1000
Mountain View, CA 94043
6. Please mark with the RA number on the outside of the package.
7. A copy of the credit card purchase receipt and a copy of the original ROYBI invoice should be placed inside the return package so that it is easily visible.
8. Products received without an RA number and the required documentation as specified above may not be accepted or processed for a refund.
9. Products received that do not meet the above return criteria may be returned to the customer via ground shipment.
10. You are responsible for shipping costs for returning the product to ROYBI’s office unless a very specific situation which needs to be determined by ROYBI. We do not provide return labels unless previously agreed under certain conditions. The product should be shipped so that it can be tracked and/or insured; ROYBI is not responsible for products lost or damaged during return shipment.
11. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
12. Taxes, duties, or any importation fees paid by international customers are nonrefundable.
13. For international shipments, all taxes, duties, and importation fees are paid by the customer.
14. Funds will be credited within 7 working days of receipt of returned product pending qualification and subject to the above criteria.