UI/UX Designer APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational company with products for children such as robots, digital books, and games. Our educational robot, ROYBI Robot, was featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
- Creates detailed wireframes, mockups, and prototypes following a user-centered process to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively.
- Collaborates closely with, or conduct research to validate concepts and communicate results to the teams.
- Works with product, development, and content teams to come up with UX/UI designs and prototypes that are highly intuitive.
- Create storyboards and mind maps and convert them into highly functional, modern, and interactive UI.
- Takes input/requirements from multiple stakeholders across different teams.
- Participates in regular design reviews.
- Develops and applies a general visual style and consistent interaction patterns.
- Some background in game design would be a huge plus.
- A portfolio is a must.
- Communicates effectively with other cross-functional teams. Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale effectively.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in design.
- Expert skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Axure, Figma, Zeplin, Abstract, and InVision.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge about Artificial Intelligence and education space is a huge plus.
- Experience managing complex projects involving many other stakeholder groups, across multiple locations and time zones.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- A positive, enthusiastic approach to tackle the biggest opportunities.
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Work fully remotely
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Unlimited vacations
ROYBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.