Staff Accountant APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational robot for children in early childhood education. Our product has been featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
We are a rapidly growing, fun, and passionate team, striving together to make this world a better place to live and to create a better tomorrow for our children.
- Tracks monthly budgets, expenses, as well as reimbursements.
- Tracks inventory, sales, returns and enters in the system.
- Inputs journal entries for regular financial reports (weekly, monthly, and yearly).
- Processes RMAs, review orders through customers like Amazon.
- Reconciles bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepares and process checks for multi-companies.
- Codes G/L account for invoices.
- Inputs and approves purchase orders.
- Prepares and processes all monthly invoices.
- Requests payments from outstanding clients.
- Monitors account payable and receivable.
- Prepares 1099 and year-end close.
- 4+ years of experience in related fields.
- Must have prior experience with manufacturing/hardware companies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Google, and QuickBooks.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills Detail-oriented.
- Familiar with Seller Central, WooCommerce, Shopify, ShipStation, etc.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Orders
- Financial Statements
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Journal Entries
- Account Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Amazon Seller or Vendor Central
- Saas and subscription financing
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Flexible in remote work
- Snacks and company events
|||San Francisco Bay Area, or Texas (Preferably Dallas)|||Finance||||||FeKttqlDVXpn7Yyd|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false