Solana Engineer (2) - IMMEDIATE APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational company with products for children such as robots, digital books, and games. Our educational robot, ROYBI Robot, was featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
We are now creating the world’s first edutainment metaverse based on the Solana ecosystem. We are a rapidly growing, fun, and passionate team, striving together to make this world a better place by providing access to education to learners around the world.
As a Solana Engineer, you will build programs for our metaverse that will eventually involve hundreds of millions of users of the biggest DAO in crypto. You’ll need to build codes that are clean, secure, and works within the resource-constrained environment that is on the Solana blockchain.
- Building Solana programs in Rust with the Anchor framework
- Collaborating with full-stack and front-end engineers to create products and features
- Work with game designers to deploy assets in the metaverse
- Building Rust libraries that enable easy integrations with other protocols
- Writing and maintaining comprehensive test suites for programs
- Review program code written by other engineers for security and quality
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth development and release
- Be a team player and self-starter, willing to learn and develop under minimal supervision
- 2+ years of software engineering in a systems-level language like Rust, C++, or C
- Experience developing smart contracts on Solana
- Excellent communication ability, especially written
- Working knowledge of information security
- Self-starter who can operate under high uncertainty in rapidly growing environments
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Work fully remotely
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Unlimited vacations
ROYBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.|||Remote|||Engineering||||||YQOCDgRtKutCuvtD|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false