Senior Game UX Designer APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational robot for children in early childhood education. Our product has been featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
We are a rapidly growing, fun, and passionate team, striving together to make this world a better place to live and to create a better tomorrow for our children.
- Pitch and document ideas for new lore, quests, characters, and storylines.
- Write quest dialogue, lore entries, and UI text for in-game content.
- Maintain internal documentation and lore.
- Create roles and characters and implement them in game.
- Prepare for and sit in on voice-over recording sessions and manage script creation and implementation in game.
- Own the narrative aspect of content design from concept to final implementation.
- Work within pipelines and processes to ensure quality and scope are met and maintained.
- Collaborate with quest designers, world & level design, and art to create the best overall player experience.
- Maintain a strong creative relationship between production, design, programming and art & UX teams
- Must have understanding in the U3D Game development.
- More than 5 years’ work experience in U3D game projects.
- Has experience in designing U3D game projects and successfully launched(Demo).
- Must have high innovation and passion for game designing.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must demonstrate ability to develop clear and compelling stories.
- Should have a Bachelor degree or above.
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Flexible in remote work
- Snacks and company events
ROYBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.|||San Francisco Bay Area, or Remote|||Engineering||||||TmR-Fnmp_zqevsHP|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false