Senior Game UI/Modeling Designer APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational robot for children in early childhood education. Our product has been featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
We are a rapidly growing, fun, and passionate team, striving together to make this world a better place to live and to create a better tomorrow for our children.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites should function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, 3D and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Master the U3D Game design, especially with unity3d effects module.
- Should be familiar with unity3d effects output.
- Must have more than 5 years’ work experience in U3D game projects.
- Has experience in designing U3D projects and successfully launched(Demo).
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Flexible in remote work
- Snacks and company events
|||San Francisco Bay Area, or Texas (Preferably Dallas)|||Engineering||||||fwOyj1FGtccwhkgr|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false