Game UI/Modeling Designer APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational company with products for children such as robots, digital books, and games. Our educational robot, ROYBI Robot, was featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
We are now creating the world’s first edutainment metaverse and expecting to acquire thousands of users very quickly. We are a rapidly growing, fun, and passionate team, striving together to make this world a better place by providing access to education to learners around the world.
Knowledge in the blockchain, web 3, NFT, and crypto space would be great.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites should function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, 3D and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Bachelor or Masters in the U3D Game design, especially with unity3d effects module or relevant majors.
- Should be familiar with unity3d effects output.
- Must have more than 3 years work experience in U3D game projects.
- Has experience in designing U3D projects and successfully launched(Demo).
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Work fully remotely
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Unlimited vacations
ROYBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.|||San Francisco Bay Area, or Remote USA|||Engineering||||||fwOyj1FGtccwhkgr|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false