Senior Game Architect APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational robot for children in early childhood education. Our product has been featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
We are a rapidly growing, fun, and passionate team, striving together to make this world a better place to live and to create a better tomorrow for our children.
- Design the Architecture for a Flexible Game Platform, including both back-end and frond-end design.
- Build the team and break down the tasks.
- Work with the UX Designer and Project Manager to convert the ideas to design and development schedules.
- Make the Budget Plan according to the requirement.
- Cooperate and support other programmers and be part of a multidisciplinary team
- You have a high level of proficiency in one or more of the following platforms: U3D, UE4/C++ or a proprietary game engine
- Understanding of hardware and connection between game platform
- Has experience in leading U3D game projects and successfully launched (Demo).
- More than 5 years’ work experience in U3D game projects.
- A good documentation skill for the architecture design.
- Understand porting the U3D game to iOS , Android devices.
- Master on the cloud API design for the U3D.
- Master on the security design for Cloud and App.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team in different time zones.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Experience in AI programming
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Flexible in remote work
- Snacks and company events
|||San Francisco Bay Area, or Texas (Preferably Dallas)|||Engineering||||||dUfyRfsJtrPSHTBJ|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false