Interaction Designer APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational company with products for children such as robots, digital books, and games. Our educational robot, ROYBI Robot, was featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
- Develop various interfaces for all customer interviews and perform required usability tests on the same platforms.
- Create interactive and engaging prototypes for developers.
- Create interactions and animations for our apps, web-based platforms, and robot skills.
- Administer project design team from conceptualization to implementation and develop design deliverables according to specifications and process flows.
- Collaborate with the engineering and content team to prepare the production roadmap.
- Monitor product performance on a regular basis and analyze all trends and recommend improvements to the same if required.
- Run focus groups, get customer feedback, and present to the company stakeholders.
- Design various user interaction models and workflows and ensure compliance to all guidelines and prepare various creative prototypes and perform required market research.
- Coordinate with product managers and visual designers to design all user integration requirements and prepare required storyboards and wireframes.
- Design and analyze interface architecture and prepare use cases for all information architecture.
- Design various process flows and navigation maps for various interactive processes.
- Prepare documents for all user interfaces and provide efficient feedback to maintain the quality of all products.
- Assist engineers and product managers to design and implement all products and prepare documents for all visual teams.
- 4+ years of experience as an interaction designer, user experience designer, or relevant fields.
- Proficient in design and research tools such as Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD, InVision, Principle.
- Excellent communicator, patient, and willing to take feedback to better their work.
- Experience in Saas or subscription-based products is a must.
- A portfolio is a must.
- Takes pride in their work quality and continuously finds ways to improve.
- Some experience in 3D or game design is a huge plus.
- Experience in technology, education, or space is a plus.
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Work fully remotely
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Unlimited vacations
ROYBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.