Instructional Designer - Content Manager APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational robot for children in early childhood education. Our product has been featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
We are a rapidly growing, fun, and passionate team, striving together to make this world a better place to live and to create a better tomorrow for our children.
- Manage overall projects, manage the internal and external content team to ensure globally consistent success in interactive programs and experiences between the company’s platforms.
- Partner and collaborate with other learning professionals and business partners in delivering a globally consistent learning experience for our platform.
- Acquire and apply new technology skills to instructional design practice.
- Design learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners, including the demonstrated understanding of cultural differences that may apply.
- Consult, analyze, and develop highly engaging and interactive learning programs focused on the future of learning for children through artificial intelligence, gaming, and personalized learning.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, present ideas and solutions to the leadership team, and manage user feedback groups.
- Very strong sense of storytelling, creativity, and ability to come up with innovative strategies.
- Be aware of rapid technology and educational changes and come up with recommendations to adapt to the continuous opportunities.
- Understanding of localization and different cultures to implement best interaction strategies.
- 4+ years of experience as a curriculum designer, communication, or technology field.
- Masters or Ph.D. is preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a huge plus.
- Proficient with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and similar platforms.
- Willing to work with global teams in different time zones.
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Flexible in remote work
- Snacks and company events
|||San Francisco Bay Area, or Texas (Preferably Dallas)|||Marketing||||||bX.ikimMPEVYGNEn|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false