Digital Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational robot for children in early childhood education. Our product has been features two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
We are a rapidly growing, fun, and passionate team, striving together to make this world a better place to live and to create a better tomorrow for our children.
- Creates marketing material that drives more sales and digital presence to the company.
- Must have experience in Saas and subscription marketing.
- Plans and executes Website /Online initiatives, SEO/SEM, all forms of communications such as emails, blogging, and display advertising campaigns.
- Implements innovative social media campaigns across social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Google +, blogging-based platforms, etc.
- Drives mobile marketing strategy & plan as well as social media strategy.
- Optimizes search campaigns regularly for maximizing the output - keyword optimization, ad copy optimization, campaign optimization, landing page optimization.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Manages and optimizes bids for PPC campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of Ad Platforms: AdWords, Facebook Ads, Keyword Planner, etc.
- Analyzes Clicks and track Conversions, for ad expenses.
- Continually monitors & evaluates the effectiveness of the marketing activities undertaken in a dynamic market place and subsequently adapts to plans.
- Continuously work towards optimization of spends and performance based on the insights.
- Conducts a quantitative analysis of data generated from internal and external sources for decision-making process on a regular basis CTQ - (Critical to Quality).
- Seasoned marketing professional with 8+ years of experience.
- Experience in Brand/Product launches in new markets.
- A creative/advertising agency background could be positive, subject to meeting other qualifications and functional capabilities.
- Candidates must present themselves with their past track record of creating a complete digital presence for a brand.
- A person who can handle multiple digital marketing needs.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously with zeal and deliver on time.
- Exemplary communication skills (verbal and written).
Must have experience:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Off-Page SEO
- Keyword Research
- Google Analytics
- On-Page Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Some PR or TV promo experience
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Flexible in remote work
- Snacks and company events
ROYBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
|||San Francisco Bay Area, or Remote|||Marketing||||||CHPXKsnbfCSQNatE|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false