Customer Happiness Manager APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational robot for children in early childhood education. Our product has been featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
We are a rapidly growing, fun, and passionate team, striving together to make this world a better place to live and to create a better tomorrow for our children.
- Provides support via phone, email, and chat to internal staff and external program participants.
- Schedules and assists in the delivery of virtual events and webinars using Zoom, Webex, etc.
- Researches, establishes, and documents efficient workflow improvements.
- Administrative functions such as sending invitations, coordinating and managing events and invites.
- Passionate for customer and product (software/services) support.
- Self-driven nature with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment, with the ability to work independently when necessary.
- Data analysis using Excel, Numbers, or Sheets.
- Proactive approach identifying issues and providing recommendations.
- Desires to be challenged and willingness to learn.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Preferred).
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business Administration .
- Proficiency with Google Suite.
- Minimum 4 years experience in customer service, sales associate, or related positions.
- Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail, reliable and well organized.
- Ability to exercise discretion at all times is essential.
- Able to prioritize, work autonomously and manage time effectively.
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Flexible in remote work
- Snacks and company events
ROYBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
|||San Francisco Bay Area, or Remote|||Customer Service||||||z-I0um9BuVFdXZ5k|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false