Content Specialist - Curriculum Design APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational robot for children in early childhood education. Our product has been featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
We are looking for a passionate, fun, energetic, Content Specialist with exceptional storytelling, editorial skills, and experience in developing a curriculum to help us develop incredible content. This role will work closely with our company's leadership to identify content goals and initiatives and will engage in developing content for our robot, its companion app, blog, social, and other opportunities. You will have a significant role in our company where you will help us to create our little robot’s personality and overall user experience of the products, and its associated platforms. Your work will have a significant impact on many children's lives through our robot and its educational content. You will be one of the early contributors and will have a huge room for growth.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- 4+ years of experience in communications, marketing, or educational industry preferably Pre-K.
- Assist in creating personas and work on digital content on our app, website, marketing collaterals, social media as well as educational curriculum.
- Create content related to the company including social media, blogs, app, website, communications, and any other content requested by the company.
- Have fun and energetic personality with a great sense of humor.
- Work with an exceptional team in marketing, deep learning, and language development.
- An excellent storyteller with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinker and leader with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Research, create, and develop lesson plans for the company's educational platforms.
- Proficient with Mac, Google Documents, Medium, Social tools like Hootsuite, MailChimp, some understanding with design tools like Adobe is preferable so you may help with graphics on social accounts.
- Some knowledge of localization strategies, translation processes, linguistics, etc.
- Bilingual Mandarin or Spanish huge plus.
- Must have teaching experience since you will help us design our curriculum.
- Bachelor or masters degree preferred in education, communications, marketing, or similar subjects.
MUST PROVIDE WRITING SAMPLES!
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Flexible in remote work
- Snacks and company events
ROYBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
|||San Francisco Bay Area, or Remote|||Marketing||||||Q_kfCp.BQyy9vU.L|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false