Android App Developer (2) APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational robot for children in early childhood education. Our product has been featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
We are a rapidly growing, fun, and passionate team, striving together to make this world a better place to live and to create a better tomorrow for our children.
- Follow the UI design to complete the App design and development.
- Dedicates their skills to enhance the user experience of our products and encourages enhancements.
- Creates clear and consistent source code version controls.
- Must be a master in creating technical documentation and sharing with the team.
- Takes ownership of app self-testing before handing-over to QA team and stakeholders.
- Leads and extends the development team in the future
- Master on Android App development(Java, C++), 3-5years Android App Development experience, Master on kotlin+jetpack.
- Master in UI layout and UI Framework(>2 years’ work experience).
- Master in Object-Orient programming.
- Master in the RESTful API calling from App, understand the most popular cryptographic algorithm (>3 years’ work experience).
- Good experience in Video/Audio H.264/H.265 App development (>2 years’ work experience).
- Good understanding of network communication protocol and good experience on P2P platform such as TUTK etc. (>3 years’ work experience).
- Be an excellent communicator and a team player.
- Must have good understanding of the requirements and coding standards.
- Any leadership experience will be preferred.
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Flexible in remote work
- Snacks and company events
ROYBI App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roybirobot.roybi&hl=en_US&gl=US
|||San Francisco Bay Area, or Texas (Preferably Dallas), India, Shenzhen, China|||Engineering||||||n.D_WhTC4WTVLYVu|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false