Account Manager APPLY NOW
ROYBI is an award-winning educational robot for children in early childhood education. Our product has been featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine as one of the Best Inventions in Education, Forbes called us a game-changer in education, and CNBC named us as one of the world's most promising startups.
We are a rapidly growing, fun, and passionate team, striving together to make this world a better place to live and to create a better tomorrow for our children.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with existing customers, connecting with key business executives and preparing sales reports. The Account Manager will also answer client questions and concerns and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. Candidate will liaise with Biz Development, Sales Management team members, Customer Service and Product Development departments to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external individuals
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Familiar with account management software (CRM)
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role in both E-Commerce and SaaS related business models
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key individuals at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office and Google Drive (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Occasional company travels
- Flexible working hours
- Very friendly team and environment
- Huge room for growth and creativity
- Flexible in remote work
- Snacks and company events
ROYBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
|||San Francisco Bay Area, or Remote|||Business Development||||||_HhgRHu0~rySYr91|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false