We are now looking for a passionate and energetic Multimedia and Video Production Intern to join our team to assist us in creating stunning videos for our robot. You will be part of an all-star team with a mission to impact early childhood education.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effect, Google Sheets (or Excel), MacOS, Adobe Media Encoder
- Knowledge of standard editorial procedures, color grading, compression formats, and sound
- Basic knowledge of using professional cameras (we prefer if you can use your own equipment) but we have our own equipment for you to use.
- Experience with 3D Max is a huge plus
- Provide assistance as needed in all components of the production, including sound, lighting, camera, editing, postproduction, recruiting actors, manage casting calls, and organize the filming schedule and events.
- Ability to create basic animations and create effects.
- Assist in writing video scripts, creating promotional and product videos, record focus group and interview videos, and other projects as required by the team.
- At least one year experience working with a startup or corporate is preferred.
- Bachelors or Masters in any of the following fields: videography, marketing, multimedia, or digital media. Ideal candidates will be detail oriented, organized and creative and possess a professional work ethic and be enthusiastic to gain new knowledge.
- Passionate and willing to dedicate your time to ROYBI and its mission
- Excellent communications and writing skills in English
- Spend at least 10 hours a week with the team
- Excellent computer skills with experience in social media, Google Documents, Microsoft Office, Slack, and Trello.
- The ability to work independently and with others. Dependability, flexibility, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- The ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and willing to work flexible hours to accommodate communications with the team in China
- Openness to learning and growing within the internship experience
- Send your work samples for our review
|Job Category||Contract, Freelance, Internship|