Are you a writer who loves to have fun while working on a game-changing product? We want you!
We are looking for a passionate, fun, energetic, and creative content coordinator with exceptional storytelling and editorial skills, to help us develop incredible content. This role will work closely with our company’s leadership to identify content goals and initiatives and will engage in developing content for our robot, its companion app, blog, social, and other opportunities. You will have a significant role in our company where you will help us to create our little robot’s personality and overall user experience of the product, and its associated platforms. Your work will have an important impact on many children’s lives through our robot and its educational content.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• 1+ years of experience in communications, marketing, or educational industry preferably Pre-K.
• Assist in creating personas and work on digital content on our app, website, marketing collaterals, social media as well as educational curriculum.
• You should have a fun and energetic personality with a great sense of humor.
• Work with an exceptional team in marketing, deep learning, and language development.
• An excellent storyteller with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Creative thinker and leader with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Proficient with Mac, Google Documents, Medium, Social tools like Hootsuite, MailChimp, some understanding with design tools like Adobe is preferable so you can help with graphics on social accounts.
• Some understanding of localization strategies, translation processes, linguistics, etc.
• Nice to be bilingual in Mandarin or Spanish.
• Preferably be located in the Bay Area.
• Masters degree preferred in communications, marketing, or similar subjects.
We have flexible working hours and want you to deliver your best work from wherever you are! This role will extend to a full-time position if we both see a fit.
To be considered, fill out the form below.
|Job Category||Full-time, Part-time|