We are looking for a full-time Operations Manager in the Shenzhen area to join our team.
- Creates operations processes and optimizes existing processes for various stages of customer order fulfillment, to reduce time and friction to achieve customer satisfaction
- Handles operations between the US, Hong Kong, and China
- Sources vendors for process contingency and optimizes the costs
- Monitors the delivery process and confirms the accuracy of the delivery records.
- Designs processes for customer orders, returns, and refunds
- Strong knowledge in finance and accounting
- Communicates customer issues with the operations team and devises ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Communicates between the company and factory, handling shipments, supply chain, certifications, etc.
- Drives appropriate data-oriented analysis, adoptions of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals
- Executes specific people programs on coaching, development, and team engagement
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work independently and balance competing priorities, detail-oriented and resourceful
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
- Analytical and critical thinking, Problem-solving
- Good Communication and Documentation abilities
- Creating documents and SOP’s for the required process
- Knowledge on tools to automate and manage data etc
- Must be bilingual Mandarin, English