We are looking for a full-time SEO Manager preferably in the Bay Area to join our team.
- Create marketing material which drives more sales and digital presence to the company
- Plan and execute Website /Online initiatives, SEO/SEM, all forms of communications such as emails, blogging, and display advertising campaigns.
- Implement innovative social media campaigns across social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Google +, blogging-based platforms, etc.
- Drive Mobile marketing strategy & plan as well as Social Media Strategy & Plan.
- Optimize search campaigns regularly for maximizing the output – keyword optimization, ad copy optimization, campaign optimization, landing page optimization.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Managing and optimizing bids for PPC campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of Ad Platforms: AdWords, Facebook Ads, Keyword Planner, etc.
- Analyze Clicks and track Conversions, for ad expenses
- Continually monitor & evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing activities undertaken in a dynamic market place and subsequently adapt plans.
- Continuously work towards optimization of spends and performance based on the insights
- Conduct a quantitative analysis data generated from internal and external sources for decision-making process on a regular basis CTQ – (Critical to Quality)
- Seasoned marketing professional with 8+ years of experience
- Experience in Brand/Product launches in new markets
- A creative/advertising agency background could be a positive, subject to meeting other qualifications and functional capabilities.
- Candidate must present themselves with their past track record of creating a complete digital presence for a brand
- A person who can handle multiple digital marketing needs
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously with zeal and deliver on time
- Exemplary communication skills (verbal and written)
Must have experience:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Off-Page SEO
- Keyword Research
- Google Analytics
- On-Page Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engines
- Social Advertising