We are a rapidly growing, investor-backed, fun, and passionate team, striving together to make this world a better place to live and to create a better tomorrow for our children. We are looking for a full-time Business Manager with lots of passion for startups and understanding that your actual work will be more than the job description below.
You will be among the very early founding employees helping us shape the future of ROYBI together. Tremendous room for growth and leading the team in the future. Start small and do big in the future!
- You will be everyone’s go-to person at our Silicon Valley headquarters.
- Manage the day to day work for the office, team’s scheduling, some project management, facilitate the communication between the team globally, respond to customers if needed, and ensure smooth daily operations.
- Be the CEO’s right hand especially when she travels making sure to report back daily operations, team requirements, and work on overall business activities.
- Support the CEO on creating business and sales plans, company presentations, communication with partners or internal staff, create technical documents, review the documents for public release, and related tasks.
- Assist in recruitments, reviewing documents and prepare for approval, budget planning, and expense review. Proofreading, drafting letters, proposals, or emails as required.
- Coordinate events, facilitate all preparations for tradeshows, and support the team in managing the process.
- Manage travels and attend the events and conferences with the team to promote ROYBI.
- Occasionally answer customer calls or on behalf of the team. Take notes and send to the related departments.
- Help the team with occasional product testing, and creating reports.
- Traveling is required in the US or international.
- Minimum 3 years experience at fast-paced startups.
- Very strong business and analysis skills, great with numbers, and willing to learn quickly.
- Very strong verbal and written skills with ability to communicate effectively.
- Fun and easy-going personality, team player, willing to listen to feedback and improve, sense of humor, and a strong willingness to learn and do more.
- Huge understanding of how startups operate especially in a lean environment. Helping the company save and operate smoothly. Do more than you are asked for to help us grow fast and have a significant impact.
- Can handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Communicate with the team in different timezones. Willing to sometimes work early mornings or late nights due to the team being in different time zones or based on business needs.
- Proficient with Mac, Microsoft Office, Google Suites, Trello, Slack, Zoom, MailChimp, and huge plus with graphic tools.
- Tech savvy and be up to date with the latest trends in technology.
- Masters or BA in communications, business development, finance or related fields.
- Flexible working hours, and occasional remote work.
- Prior experience at hardware company is a huge plus.
Start immediately at our Silicon Valley office! Note the company is currently in Palo Alto, CA but will move to Mountain View or similar areas after November.