ROYBI is the next-generation, AI-powered, educational companion robot, currently targeting 3-7-year-old children focusing on language learning. ROYBIinteracts with kids as well as their supervisors, including teachers, parents, and grandparents. Over the past few months, ROYBI has won numerous awards and recognitions such as Winner of 2018 Alibaba Cloud Contest North America, Top 30Innovation Awards in Silicon Valley, Top 100 Semifinalists in the US by Consumer Technology Association, and many more.
We are now looking for a passionate and energetic Multimedia and Video Production Intern to join our team to assist us in creating stunning videos for our robot. You will be part of an all-star team with a mission to impact early childhood education.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effect, Google Sheets (or Excel), MacOS, Adobe Media Encoder
Knowledge of standard editorial procedures, color grading, compression formats, sound
- Basic knowledge of using professional cameras (we prefer if you can use your own equipment).
- Experience with 3D Max is a huge plus
- Provide assistance as needed in all components of the production, including sound, lighting, camera, editing, postproduction, recruiting actors, manage casting calls, and organize the filming schedule and events.
- Ability to create basic animations and create effects.
- Assist in writing video scripts, creating promotional and product videos, record focus group and interview videos, and other projects as required by the team.
- Report directly to the CEO
- At least one experience working with a startup or corporate is preferred.
- Bachelors or Masters in any of the following fields: videography, marketing, multimedia, or digital media. Ideal candidates will be detail oriented, organized and creative and possess a professional work ethic and be enthusiastic to gain new knowledge.
- Passionate and willing to dedicate your time to ROYBI and its mission
- Excellent communications and writing skills in English
- Spend at least 10 hours a using professional the team
- Excellent computer skills with experience in social media, Google Documents, Microsoft Office, Slack, and Trello.
- The ability to work independently and with others. Dependability, flexibility, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- The ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and willing to work flexible hours to accommodate communications with the team in China
- Openness to learning and growing within the internship experience
- Send your work samples for our review